You’ll need to be in a Collaborate session in order to add a profile picture
- Open the Collaborate panel and click on the icon of a cog wheel to access the Settings tab
- If you hover over the icon next to your name, you’ll see a pencil icon appear. Click on this and the panel will change to allow you to upload a profile picture.
- Here you have the option to upload any image or use the device camera to take a photo. You can drag and drop an existing photo into the Upload box or click on Capture photo from camera.
4. Once you have a photo, up (from your device or an uploaded image), you’ll be able to centre and crop the image. Once you’re happy with this, click I Like It!
5. Finally click on “Save” and remember you can choose to use this profile picture for every session. This will mean you won’t have to re-upload your photo again for any of your Collaborate sessions unless you’d like to change or remove the picture.