- Any issues experienced while preparing your exam modules should be submitted to Help4U.
- CTIL run twice weekly drop-in sessions for staff.
- Any Questionmark related queries (and only QMOD queries) should go to the Assessment team.
- CTIL will handle queries about the use of My Dundee and attached assessment tools, UoD IT may be able to answer more general ICT queries.
- Students should speak to their module leaders/Schools if they have any questions in advance of the exams.
- As in previous exam diets, we have placed a link to a form for students to report any technical issues encountered when attempting their practice exam. This is to ensure we get exactly the data we need to respond quickly to any issues.
- It is important that students are encouraged to access and use the practice exam(s) and are given sufficient time prior to an exam to do this.
- Students and staff can access the Help4U self-service portal during an exam.
- CTIL will be available for support during normal office hours: 09:00 – 17:00 and additionally on Saturday mornings during the exam diet between 09:00 – 11:00. Weekend support is limited to exams that are scheduled to start on a Friday, and end on Saturday morning in accordance with the recommended 23-hour exam window.