We’ve had a small number of users reporting login difficulties after the upgrade.
If you’re experiencing this, please read through the following scenarios to try and resolve the problem yourself before reporting it to Help4u.
Scenario 1: You are using the Blackboard App (iOS or Android)
If you are having difficulty getting into My Dundee from the mobile app, then you may need to refresh the login process by following these steps:
1. Click on the area where you select the Institution and delete the existing entry.
2. Type ‘Dundee’ into the same box and choose ‘University of Dundee’ from the list that appears.
3. Tap on ‘Web Login’ button to start the login process.
4. You’ll then be taken to the usual university login page. Go ahead and log in with your standard credentials.
This should resolve your problem. If it does not, please report it to Help4u.
Scenario 2: “Sign On Error”
Try these steps (taken from UoD IT’s Status pages):
- Restart your browser
- Clear your browser cache – instructions to help you do so can be reached online
- Use a different browser than Edge, Chrome for example – we are currently working to resolve this issue
- Make sure you’re using the big green ‘Sign-in’ button to sign in and not the small ‘Login’ button