Simple method to insert video link to blog
CampusPress (the hosts of our Learning Spaces word press blogs) now lets you simply add a video link from your YuJa video into your Learning Spaces blog.
Steps in YuJa
- Go to video.dundee.ac.uk and find the video that you want to insert into your blog.
- Remember that the default location for recordings is My Media>Default Collection.
- Hover over the video and click on “More…” button:
- Click the “Security” tab.
- Make sure that the “Password” option hasn’t been selected.
- Click “Save Security”.
- Click on the Links tab and copy the link.
Steps in Learning Spaces blog
Open your blog page or post and paste the URL from YuJa in the text editor area.
The link will automatically render:
If you have any further questions regarding YuJa or other eLearning tools please come to one of our Drop-ins.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12-2pm
Where: Booth 5, Exchange Street, Main Library (on the 1st floor next to Strawberry Bank Lab)