Embed method to insert video link to blog
CampusPress (the hosts of our Learning Spaces word press blogs) lets you add a video from your YuJa video into your Learning Spaces blog. You do this by copying the embed code.
Steps in YuJa
- Go to video.dundee.ac.uk and find the video that you want to insert into your blog.
- Remember that the default location for recordings is My Media>Default Collection.
- Hover over the video and click on “More…” button:
- Click the “Security” tab.
- Make sure that the “Password” option hasn’t been selected.
- Click “Save Security”.
- Click on the Links tab and copy the embed code.
Steps in Learning Spaces blog
Open your blog page or post and click the add media button at the top of the text editor area.
Click on ‘Insert Embed Code’ and paste the embed code
The embed code will automatically render:
If you have any further questions regarding YuJa or other eLearning tools please come to one of our Drop-ins.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12-2pm
Where: Booth 5, Exchange Street, Main Library (on the 1st floor next to Strawberry Bank Lab)