We are pleased to offer more sessions of our successful back-to-basics training series focused on the new Ultra modules and our core digital education toolkit. Complementing the practice based Learning X series, these sessions offer step-by-step look at the key concepts and functionality My Dundee and connected tools. These newly added sessions will run throughout August and we’ve upped the places to x40 per session. You can book a place now through the Eventbrite links listed below:
- #1 Getting started with Ultra modules
- #2 Adding content to module
- #3 Re-using content
- #4 Communication
- #5 Recording and publishing PowerPoint videos
- #6 Collaborate: Introducing your online classroom
- #7 Discussions, Conversations and Journals
- #8 Setting up Turnitin assignments in Ultra
- #9 Assignments & Tests
- #10 Welcome to the Gradebook
You can also read more about the session and access these same booking links through the all-staff organisation in My Dundee.
So far the sessions have been well received by attendees and we’ve really enjoyed presenting them, building on feedback to ensure the sessions provide value for all who attend. We will be adding more advanced topics to the list later in August, including sessions on advanced video streaming techniques, the Mobius maths assessment tool and more. Look out for further announcements through the usual channels.