Learn how to log in and find your modules. There is no app for Android, Windows, or other Mac products.
Install the iOS app, but do not log in from the login screen. We only access Turnitin via My Dundee/Moodle, so you will need to go into these areas first.
- Make sure you can access your email on your device – either via the mail client or webmail.
- Go to any Turnitin assignment in the module you want to mark in the app.
- Open any assignment (it doesn’t matter if it is marked or unmarked).
- In the Feedback studio, click on the “i” for information at the bottom of the options menu on the right.
- Enter your email address, and click “Email me”. (If you’re already on the iPad, there’s a button that directly links to the app)
- On your device, open the email – and click on the button, and you’ll get straight into the app.
- You can now mark in the app as you normally would.
You will have to repeat this process for each module that you will want to be able to access in the app. However, once a module has been opened in the app, you will continue to be able to access it without having to repeat the above process.