Access to QMOD
If you require a Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD) account in order to create questions and assessments, please email the Assessment team. You will also need to be allocated permissions to existing topic folders (organised by module code), or new topic folders created if they don’t already exist. When contacting the team to request a new account, please provide a list of module codes you require access to.
Once the Assessment team have created your QMOD account, created any new topic folders and allocated the required permissions, they will contact you to confirm and provide the URL to access our QMOD site. As QMOD is now setup to use single sign on (SSO), each time you navigate to it, the SSO will either confirm that you’re already authenticated with your University account and take you straight into QMOD, or will take you through the standard authentication steps.
- You do not require a separate login account to access Questionmark OnDemand.
- You will be sent a URL to access QMOD. The SSO will either confirm that you’re already authenticated with your University account and take you straight into QMOD, or will take you through the standard authentication steps.
- If you have an old QMOD URL still bookmarked (pre 2022), ensure that you now use the “Log in with your organization credentials” option rather than entering your username and password on the login page.
- Your existing (manually created) username and password for QMOD will no longer be valid. You must access QMOD using single sign on (SSO).
Register for QMOD Support pages
- Questionmark have a large amount of support documents and videos. You will need to register separately for a Questionmark Communities account in order to get access to them.
See our guide on what to consider before starting to create questions.