What is Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD)?
Questionmark OnDemand is a cloud based online assessment platform providing the ability to author, deliver and report on quizzes, tests, and exams. Questionmark has been used to create and deliver formative tests and high-stakes online exams at the University of Dundee for over 15 years.
Who is it for?
- Access formative quizzes and computer marked assessments (CMAs) via your My Dundee module
- Provides the ability for you to access formative quizzes over and over again, often with different questions displaying each time
- Take invigilated high-stakes exams in IT Suites
- Receive instant feedback and scores at individual question and overall assessment level
- Create and deliver automatically marked formative quizzes and high-stakes exams
- Collaborative authoring of questions and assessments
- Twenty question types to chose from
- Questions can be randomly selected from particular topics so that students don’t see the same questions (especially useful in formative quizzes)
- Provide instant feedback to students at individual question and overall assessment level
- Assessments can be timed, presented in blocks or use branching if required
- Results can be exported as a spreadsheet of scores, or individual student coaching reports
- Selection of reports available to analyse your questions
Please visit our Overview of Questionmark Assessment Process guide which outlines how to get started with creating and delivering Questionmark assessments.
Where to get help
If you have any questions or technical problems in relation to the use of Questionmark OnDemand, you can contact the Assessment team.
We are currently adding to our Questionmark service guides. Please let us know if there is any information missing that you would like to see a guide for.
Check out the Questionmark Support site for lots of advice and information. You may need to sign up for a Questionmark Communities account in order to access some of the information.
Questionmark Status Page (Use this page to check if Questionmark is experiencing any disruptions.)