Most exams taking place in the 21/22 Semester 1 and Semester 2 Exam Diets can be accessed from the exam version of your module in My Dundee. These will be named in the format “Exam Module – Module Code – Module Title” and can be found on your Modules page once logged into My Dundee.
For a small number of exams using specific software (e.g. Mastering Physics), or for exams taking place outwith the official exam diet (e.g. a CMA, quiz, class test), these can usually be found in the Assessment folder within your teaching module on My Dundee. Your module teaching team should make you aware of where to access your exam.
If you are struggling to find where to access your exam, please contact your module teaching team.
Below are some guides that may help you access and complete your exam/assignment.
General My Dundee
- Where to find assessment-related content in Blackboard (For exams not running in an exam module)
- View and download document content
- Tips for Turnitin
- Submit a document to Turnitin
- Downloading a Turnitin submission receipt
- Resubmit your Turnitin document
- Review your submission
Blackboard Tests and Assignments
- Questionmark Troubleshooting
- Locating your Questionmark assessment
- Taking your Questionmark assessment