If you want to double-check that your item has been submitted successfully, review the file that you uploaded to make sure you attached the right document, or view your similarity report (if this has been enabled in your assignment), you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the link where you submitted your assignment
- Click Launch from the side panel
Note that the information under Your Submissions may not be accurate. This is a known issue that Turnitin are working to resolve. If you click the Launch button, you will see your submission and the time/date it was submitted. You can read more about the issue on our blog page here. — 04/11/2020
- Once you have clicked Launch, you’ll see the Assignment Dashboard.
In this window you can:
- Click on the link of your paper title to review your submission (in the example above this is PDF file example.pdf)
- See the date and time your submission was uploaded
- See your marks (if they have been released)
- Review your similarity score (if this has been enabled by your instructor)
- Download the file of your submission
- Upload a replacement document (if this has been enabled by your instructor)
You may also want to review our guide on how to submit your work.