The Assessment team are part of the Centre for Technology and Innovation in Learning (CTIL) and are responsible for the running of online assessments and exams using Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD) and ExamOnline (EOL).
- Our overview of the Questionmark assessment process outlines the steps to create and deliver Questionmark assessments.
- Our overview of the ExamOnline assessment process outlines the steps to create and deliver ExamOnline assessments.
- For Questionmark and ExamOnline quizzes, formatives, computer marked assessments (CMAs), class tests and exams taking place within or outwith an official exam diet, please complete and submit the Questionmark Request Form or ExamOnline Request Form for each assessment at least two weeks before it is due to take place.
- Our Sharing assessment papers guide outlines the process for securely sharing your assessment paper with the Assessment team.
- If students require information on how to locate or take their Questionmark assessment, we have a few student Questionmark guides available (including a particularly useful troubleshooting section).
- If students require information on how to take their ExamOnline assessment, we have a student ExamOnline guide available including a very useful video walkthrough.
For queries relating specifically to Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD) or ExamOnline (EOL), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present, most formal exams are delivered through My Dundee as remote online exams. CTIL in conjunction with the Examinations Office have created a process so that Schools can register their intended exams and receive the required exam modules including support from CTIL during the exam diet.
We have a number of guides available to step you through the online exam process, including an introduction to exam modules, responsibilities, marking and support information.
For queries relating specifically to the online exam process (including exam modules), please raise a ticket in Help4u.