The Assessment team are part of the Centre for Technology and Innovation in Learning (CTIL) and are responsible for the running of online assessments and exams using Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD).
The Questionmark guides in our knowledge base will hopefully provide you with all of the details you require, but if you find that there is information missing, please do let us know.
- Our overview of the Questionmark assessment process outlines the steps to create and deliver Questionmark assessments.
- For Questionmark quizzes, formatives, computer marked assessments (CMAs) and class tests taking place outwith an exam diet, please complete and submit the Questionmark Scheduling Request for each assessment.
- For Questionmark assessments and exams taking place during an official exam diet, please complete and submit the CTIL – Online Exam Request for every QMOD exam
- Our Sharing assessment papers guide outlines the process for securely sharing your assessment paper with the Assessment team.
- If students require information on how to locate or take their Questionmark assessment, we have a few student Questionmark guides available (including a particularly useful troubleshooting section).
For queries relating specifically to Questionmark OnDemand (QMOD), please email email@example.com.
At present, most formal exams are delivered through My Dundee as remote online exams. CTIL in conjunction with the Examinations Office have created a process so that Schools can register their intended exams and receive the required exam modules including support from CTIL during the exam diet.
We have a number of guides available to step you through the online exam process, including an introduction to exam modules, responsibilities, marking and support information.
For queries relating specifically to the online exam process (including exam modules), please raise a ticket in Help4u.